Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Candy Apple Red Love (2.14.2012)

This is my Valentine's Day gift to myself. It's candy apple red and I just had to have it. I was even willing to start baking just to own it. A couple of weeks ago, I entered a contest to win this. It was stand mixer love at first sight*. I didn't win, but the thought was still planted in my head that this would be a wonderful addition to my kitchen. Especially if I actually use it. I have many plans for things I will make. But even if I never use it, it honestly just makes me happy, sitting on my kitchen counter being candy apple red and shining just for me. Happy Valentine's Day!

*Thanks for matching us up, Ree! (http://thepioneerwoman.com)

2 comments:

  1. That's the sexiest valentine's day present ever. Damn... now I want one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Happy Valentine's Day! I want one of these too.... and red is the accent color in my kitchen, but my old white one is still kicking.

    ReplyDelete