Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello My People! (2.10.2012)

I have been blogging every day for six weeks.
Whew!

Здравствуйте мои друзья! Спасибо за чтение принадлежащий мне blog!
(Russia)

In that time, I have been amazed to find
that people in different countries have found my blog.



मेरे मित्रों विवाद है! पढने के लिए धन्यवाद देता हूं मेरे blog!
(India)



It is really a fun idea to think of people in other countries reading my blog.


Bonjour mon ami! Merci pour lire mon blog!
(Canada)

I wonder what they must think?

Hallo meine Freunde! Vielen Dank für mein Blog lesen!

(Germany)

In some cases, it's entirely possible that they clicked on my blog by mistake. But a click is a click. I'll take it!


I say old chap! Thanks ever so for reading my blog!
(UK)
And it's been very fun to know that many of my friends have been reading my blog. It means a lot to me.

สวัสดีเพื่อนของฉันขอบคุณสำหรับการอ่าน blog ของฉันสวัสดีเพื่อนของฉันสวัสดีเพื่อนของฉันสวัสดีเพื่อนของฉัน (Thai) (
(Thailand)
So on the occasion of this six-week blog milestone...

Привіт моїм друзям!Спасибі за читання мого блогу!
(Ukraine)

And because this has been such a wonderful experience already....

Oi meu amigo! Agradece para ler meu blog
(Brazil)
I would just like to take a moment to say to each and every one of you...

Bine ai venit prietenul meu! Multumesc pentru
citirea blog-ul meu!
(Moldova)
"Hello my friends!
Thank you for reading my blog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment