Friday, February 24, 2012

How To Wear A Tux (2.24.2012)

There is no earthly reason why I would want to know
how to wear a tux and chances are, you feel the same way.

However, there is every reason in the world why I would want a full length photo of Jake Gyllenhaal in a tux, so here he is.

Thank you, New York Times.

If you want to do more than just look at the pretty pictures, here's the link to The New York Times story on mens style:  http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/23/fashion/formal-wear-tips-from-mens-fashion-experts.html?src=me&ref=style

3 comments:

  1. I'm good with just the pretty picture, thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Good! (Isn't he something? Maybe I should retitle "How To Be A Work of Art"...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips! You never know when someone might need my input on tuxedo shopping!

    ReplyDelete