Friday, March 9, 2012

Sisters: See You at the Mammomat (3.9.2012)

It's that time of year. 


Time to put on your little pink gown...


...and feel the burn of the glorious Mammomat.


I had my annual mammogram today.
One of the benefits of surviving breast cancer is that if you
had a rockin' surgical outcome like I did, they only screen one side.
(I have two, but they only screen one.)
Trust me: You don't want to know any more than that.

So to the friends I know, both real-time and virtual;
and to the strangers I don't yet know who may some day be my friends...

Go get your screening.
Make the appointment.
Get 'er done.

And if any of this inspires you to do just that,
leave me a comment and grab this badge to let the world know!

                                                         

1 comment:

  1. I had mine late last year... hate 'em, but go anyway. Yeah for you..

    ReplyDelete