Friday, March 23, 2012

Things I Love (3.23.2012)

Sometimes when I am eating lunch at my desk, I escape into reading The New York Times. Reading The Times feels like visiting an old friend. The pages of The Times are familar to me from back in the day when I lived and worked in New York. This includes 13 years  spent in marketing and advertising sales at The Times and where the business side routinely drove the editorial side crazy by refering to The Gray Lady as "a product". Ah sweet memories.

So anyway, as I was tooling through the pages of the Style Section, I found this great coat. Fabulous. Not quite the thing to be wearing around Minnesota, but absolutely something that you could wear in Manhattan and never turn a head. 
Sonia by Sonia Rykiel leopard-print trench, $630 at Kirna ZabĂȘte; kirnazabete.com.

 Couldn't you just die? The trench coat for the woman who has a wardrobe of trenches.
Love it.

To see more fabulous takes on
spring trenches
("Teaching an Old Coat New Tricks")
here's the link to The Times slideshow:

No comments:

Post a Comment