Friday, April 13, 2012

"L" is for Louis-Dreyfus! (4.13.2012)

In my opinion, there is only one Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

The entire time she was on Seinfeld, I was convinced that I was the real life embodiment of Elaine -- along with probably about
2 million other young women in New York. Such was the power of her ability to make "
intelligence and petulance, self-confidence and neuroticism, narcissism and charm" seems like the best possible recipe for the modern New York woman.

I la-la-love her.
And I can't wait to see her new series, 
Veep 
which debuts on April 22 on HBO.



---------------------------------------------------
Link to the Story:
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Takes the White House


Behind the Scenes of the Julia Louis-Dreyfus Photo Shoot
http://6thfloor.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/13/behind-the-scenes-of-the-julia-louis-dreyfus-photo-shoot/?scp=1&sq=julia%20louis&st=cse

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: In the month of April, I am participating in the A to Z Blogging Challenge. The idea is to blog about something every day, starting with the first letter in the alphabet ("A") and continuing through all 26 letters (to "Z"). (We get Sundays off for good behavior.) In order to make this fun and challenging, I've decided to theme my A to Z blogging. Here's the plan: since I love reading The New York Times, and since I always find no shortage of frightfully interesting stories, I am going to center my blog on the stories I find in The Times. One thing I promise: an A to Z ride through The Times as diverse as the Gray Lady herself. Hang on for some fun. Or as Kevin said in Home Alone (one of my favorite lines), "I think I'll give it a whirl..."

5 comments:

  1. lol love her too! I have to cathc that new series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great. I love Audrey Hepburn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Everybody for weighing in on our mutual JL-D Girl Crush! lol

    ReplyDelete